Today we released the first public version of our tool, SRDebugger. We use this extensively in our own games for tweaking options and debugging, and we are excited to share this with the wider Unity community.
Some key features of SRDebugger include:
- View the Unity3D console log at runtime on your mobile device, without tethering to your laptop.
- Low footprint. With the debug panel closed, monitoring footprint is tiny.
- Tweak properties in the options panel, test out new parameters without redeploying to your device.
- Pin any option to the in-game view to tweak values without opening SRDebugger.
- Profiler tab presents an approximated breakdown of how long each step of the frame took to execute.